New services available in Leitrim.
Following agreement with Postmasters, An Post recently announced a new vision for its Post Office network, including handy, new, good-value Financial Services for all customers.
In five Post Offices across Leitrim, customers can now access An Post’s commission-free Foreign Exchange cash and PostFX cards, making it cheaper, safer and easier to carry holiday spending money in US, Australian or Canadian Dollars, or UK Sterling.
In a recent customer survey, Post Office customers ranked the most important features of Post FX currency cards as being:
· Safer to carry than cash, thanks to the chip & pin feature
· Cheaper to use for payments abroad than a credit or debit card.
· Commission-free with no hidden charges.
· Peace-of-mind – you can only spend the amount loaded in advance on the card.
· Security – It’s not linked to your bank account or personal details.
Other Post FX features include online top-up @PostFX.ie; using a second Post FX as a back-up card in case of loss or theft and 24/7 customer service, 365 days a year, anywhere in the world.
The card is available at the post offices in Carrick-on-Shannon, Ballinamore, Drumshanbo, Manorhamilton and Mohill.