Following agreement with Postmasters, An Post recently announced a new vision for its Post Office network, including handy, new, good-value Financial Services for all customers.
In five Post Offices across Leitrim, customers can now access An Post’s commission-free Foreign Exchange cash and PostFX cards, making it cheaper, safer and easier to carry holiday spending money in US, Australian or Canadian Dollars, or UK Sterling.
In a recent customer survey, Post Office customers ranked the most important features of Post FX currency cards as being:
· Safer to carry than cash, thanks to the chip & pin feature
· Cheaper to use for payments abroad than a credit or debit card.
· Commission-free with no hidden charges.
· Peace-of-mind – you can only spend the amount loaded in advance on the card.
· Security – It’s not linked to your bank account or personal details.
Other Post FX features include online top-up @PostFX.ie; using a second Post FX as a back-up card in case of loss or theft and 24/7 customer service, 365 days a year, anywhere in the world.
The card is available at the post offices in Carrick-on-Shannon, Ballinamore, Drumshanbo, Manorhamilton and Mohill.
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.