Who’s hiring across County Leitrim this week? Check out the Leitrim Observer recruitment pages for a roundup of the best jobs in Leitrim.
• Staff wanted, full and part-time for Daybreak, Lunney's Service Station, Carrick-on-Shannon.
• Lough Erril Nursing Home require a night care assistant and a part time chef.
• A busy Manorhamilton based solicitors practice are seeking to recruit a legal secretary (full or part time).
• Ballinamore Credit Union seek applications for a credit control Administrator.
• Opportunities exist for persons with relevant experience and accounting qualifications to undertake internal audits.
• Staff required for a busy bar.
• Ballyconnell Credit Union is seeking applications from experienced candidates for the position of manager.
•Due to continued growth, Inspire, an established charity in Ireland, is recruiting for a manager to lead day care services in Carrick-on-Shannon, Cavan and Sligo.
• Leitrim County Council invites applications for the position of Upper Shannon Erne Future Economy project coordinator
For details on all the above positions and how to apply for the roles, see this week's Leitrim Observer.