Spring is finally here and there are plenty of things to tackle in the garden this March.
To get you started here is a quick list of projects to consider:
• Plant or move any evergreen trees and shrubs.
• Prun any bush roses or repeat-flowering climbers and plant any rose bushes.
• Start planning your Summer beds as you’ll be able to plant out your bedding seeds in the next few weeks.
• Get the lawnmower serviced to ensure you’ll be ready to start mowing as your lawn dries out in the next few weeks.
• Prepare any patches for reseeding if your lawn needs it.