An Garda Siochana have issued detailed traffic advice in advance of the All Ireland Football Final Replay tomorrow, Saturday, October 1.
• Please heed the advice from the Gardaí and Stewards on Jones Road after the match, failure to take this instruction and following a directed route will put you and others at risk.
• Please do not arrange a meeting point at Jones Road after the match perhaps meet outside of the Garda Cordon. There will be strictly no entry onto Jones Road from Clonliffe Road and North Circular Road for 30 minutes after the match ends.
• The only patrons that will be allowed onto Jones Road are ticket holders for the Hogan Stand, Hogan Premium & Nally Terrace.
• Patrons exiting the Stadium at Russell Street Bridge will be directed to turn left for Gills Junction (North Circular Road), no right turn will be permitted.
• Patrons exiting the Nally Terrace & G Turnstiles of Hogan Stand must turn right towards Clonliffe Road.
• If parked in Clonliffe College carpark, please remain in the stadium, if possible, as cars will not be permitted out of Clonliffe College carpark until 45 minutes after the game.
Patrons availing of this advice are likely to stay safe and will avoid delays in travelling home after the match. Gardaí are asking for the public's assistance and cooperation with the traffic management plan and lets all have a great day!
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.