Bread supplies, huskies and Room to Improve..... #sneachtageddon
So twitter has exploded with photos, quotes and quips following the arrival of #StormEmma and #TheBeastFromTheEast. Here are some of our favourites.
1. Finally somebody delighted to see the snow! Meet Meeko, the most adorable husky pup ever out enjoying the weather with his human friend, Edwina.
2. It's Christmas again - but just for one day!
We're back for 1 day only with live shows & DJs tomorrow, ONLINE ONLY via our apps, website and wi-fi radios on Mar 1 from 8am-8pm. Snow & weather updates and all the best snow and winter songs you can throw a ... snowball at! #sneachta https://t.co/EuNPKklKKW— Christmas FM (@christmasfm) February 28, 2018
3. But will they like the kitchen?
— GERARD REILLY (@GERARDREILLY4) February 26, 2018
4. Don't worry about us here in the West, we're all fine thanks
Love the way weather forecasters aren't too worried about the west of the country when the storm hits but THE EAST HOLY SHIT BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES ITS A BIG ONE EVERYONES GOING TO DIE THIS IS A NATIONAL DISASTER #BeastFromTheEast— Sean Flanagan (@seanflan11) February 26, 2018
5. And so it begins in Leitrim.....
6. Finally, we find out what everyone's doing with all that bread.....
7. In all fairness this seems like a pretty good deal
8. The struggle of the second born child is very real.....#anyoneForALoafOfBread
9. People are going to extremes trying to source bread...
10. Well it was only a matter of time before the rest of the country copped on about the best place to live!