With everyone’s favourite Baking Programme dominating our TV screens, it only seems fair that we, in the world of beauty get to bake too – bake our faces!
This technique of making your foundation look flawless & creaseless has been an industry secret among for years and involves layering concealers and powders and leaving them to set.
NYX Cosmetics have the perfect products for this technique:
1. Begin with a hydrating eye cream to prepare the eyes for the makeup
2. Thickly apply NYX Concealer wand (RRP: €6.99) under your eye, all the way from the apples of your cheeks towards your temples. Blend it out
3. Follow up the concealer with…more concealer! Apply NYX Concealer wand lightly on top of the first layer.
4. Now it’s time to set the concealer, use the NYX Stay Matte Not Flat powder foundation (RRP: €10.99) and lightly tap it onto the eye area
5. To ‘bake’ this makeup use either a damp makeup sponge or a brush and apply a very generous amount of powder below your eyes (don’t worry if it looks a bit extreme at this stage)
6. Leave the powder to set on the face for 5-10 minutes
7. With a fluffy brush, lightly dust off the powder and enjoy your flawless makeup!
NYX makeup is available in selected stores and pharmacies nationwide.
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.