There are a number of jobs advertised in this week's Leitrim Observer:
- The Landmark Hotel, Carrick-on-Shannoin is looking for experienced bar staff, waiters, banqueting staff, a pastry chef and a Chef de Partie.
- Homeinstead.ie are looking for caregivers in the Kinlough, Carrigallen, Mohill, and Ballinamore Areas.
- Arigna Mining Experience, Arigna is looking for a Senior Tour Guide/Maintenance Supervisor.
- Roscommon Leader Partnership is looking for a Kitchen Assistant/Driver.
- Nurse On Call are looking for nurses, student nurses and care assistants for Galway, Limerick, DOonegal, Mayo, Sligo, Leitirm Roscommon, Dublin, Monaghan, Cavan, Louth , Meath, Kildare, Carlow, Laois, Longford, Offally, Westmeath, Tipperary, Wexford, Wicklow, Waterford, Kilkenny, Clare, Cork and Kerry.
For more details see the Leitrim Observer this week, page 53.
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.