Leitrim County Councillors have voted to approve the following allocations to Tidy Towns groups in 2018.
- Newtowngore Development Association - €800
- Fenagh Tidy Towns Committee - €800
- Carrigallen Tidy Towns Committee - €800
- Keshcarrigan Development Association - €265
- Cloone Tidy Towns Committee - €800
- Ballinamore Tidy Towns Committee - €2,190
- Dowra Green Village Group - €265
- Drumshanbo Tidy Towns Committee - €1,580.
Overall Ballinamore MD Allocation: €7,500.
- Rooskey Residents Association - €1,000
- Jamestown Community Council - €1,000
- Drumsna Development Association €1,000
- Mohill Community Network - €2,500
- Dromod Development Association - €2,500
- Carrick-on-Shannon Tidy Towns Association €3,045
- Leitrim Village Development - €955
Overall Carrick-on-Shannon MD allocation: €12,000.
- Manorhamilton Tidy Towns Committee - €2,500
- Kinlough Tidy Towns Committee - €1,500
- Drumkeeran Tidy Towns Committee - €1,500
- Kiltyclogher Tidy Towns Committee - €500
- Dromahair Development Association / Tidy Towns Committee
- Glenfarne Community Development
- Tullaghan Development Association
Overall Manorhamilton MD Allocation: €8,500.
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.